Did you buy yourself something nice from Santa?

I always buy myself something from Santa. I'm a single mom so if i didnt do it then no one would. This year I'm getting luggage...really Santa you shouldnt have ;-)

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Holidays

• Lol! I do the same thing! This year he's bringing me a purse and a sweater.
    kitkabob

Answer by kitkabob at 11:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I buy all of my own gifts & stocking. DH pays for it but says I know best exactly what I want. I am getting a few cds, make up, books.
    mommybug77

Answer by mommybug77 at 12:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I bought myself all the first ediitons of the Harry Potter books. It was driving me crazy that I had some but not all of the first editions. I also bought myself a trunk that is 150 years old. I have always wanted one. Oh I also bought bookends for my anniversary next week. The sorting hat and spell books from the Harry Potter series. Yes I am a geek. LOL! As for under the tree, I can't think of anything else I need/want. I have in past years however.
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 12:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• OH yeah. A WIi fit and a Coach bag.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 9:46 AM on Dec. 4, 2009