Is there anything like craigslist?!

I am looking to adopt a dog and looking through craigslist but i have not had any luck so I was wondering if there was any other type of site like craigslist. I would go to a shelter but they want a lease that says we are alloud dogs, we arnt right now but will be moving out soon. and in the newspaper there selling dogs for 400 +! im looking for a dog under 50$

Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• try using your local bookoo
    ours is called campellyardsale.com
    i think once you go onto the website there is a way to find one in your area..if you can tell me where you live i might be able to find it and link you..
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Try Pet finder .com That's where I found my Pitbull. You can search for puppies too! Craigslist is creepy!
    MLM0503

Answer by MLM0503 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Sometimes stores like Petsmart and Petco have fliers up inside the entrance to the store where people are giving away dogs free to a good home. You could try that. I commend you on trying to find a free dog, though, and not buying one from a breeder. I bought my dog for $750 from a pet store and later found out that she came from a puppy mill. While I could never really regret buying her bc I love her so much, I'd NEVER buy a dog from a pet store again. There are way too many dogs that needs homes for free.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Have you contacted local shelters? Anti-Cruelty?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• local shelters will ask for a lease thats says i am aloud a dog. I cant provide that right now.
    Anonymous