if you knew you were gonna be a widow, but hasnt happened yet, what things would you change/prepare for in your lifestyle before it happened.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fall apart, move in with my parents, cease to function for a few weeks. Then probably get a job, take care of business.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I, sadly, would be completely helpless without my husband.
    Anonymous

• go back to school so you have an education if you don't already.
    Anonymous

• OMG, well I guess a life insurance policy. Taking care of financial affairs if I'm not the breadwinner and then spending time with my loved ones. : (
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I'd make sure I'm going to be OK without him. Oh, hey, I already am. I would need him to tell me where all the bills are though. He pays them and has his own little organization system that escapes my reasoning. He also knows where the important life insurance policy papers are, so he'd have to tell me that. I'd also want him to plan his funeral with me, so it's already done when the time comes. I can already provide for my family and run my home, so I'd be sad, but I'd be alright.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It sad to even think about it I would be lost without him, but of course life goes on so I would have to get my head straight and do what I can to survive.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i mean "if YOU were about to become the widow"..meaning your loved one will pass on sometime
    Anonymous

• I'd make every minute count and live as though it was our last time together.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I guess I would further my education so I could get a good enough job to support my family. Spend as much time with my husband as possible. Make sure he gets quality time with the children. Prepare the children for what's coming. Take care of the funeral arrangements in advance. Make sure his will and life insurance policy are in order. Learn how to do things around the house and car that he normally takes care of.
    Anonymous

• Everything's already in order financially... As for emotionally, I will probably lose my mind. Our 3 boys would be devastated. I can honestly say if something ever happens, there's no one on earth that could replace him. He's my everything, I pray we have a long and happy life together..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2009