in your first trimester did you you feel really really tired?

this is my going to be my third child. i am about 2 months along. I am exhausted. it seems like even little things like getting my 5 year old ready for school and making breakfast wears me out. I was not like this with my two other pregnancies. (of coarse i am older now.) Did you get this way in your first trimester?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did very much so, it was the worst for me.
    Anonymous

• Op here ..sorry for the major typos...*in your first trimester did you feel really really tired?....lmao!! i told you i was tired!!! lol
    Anonymous

• yes no its common. try to do things slower and rest a lot. i do things in stirde. and only when i can. if i feel too tired to do something i dont. yeah my house is not the best in the world right now buts its not that bad. space thigns out threw the day, see if you can get your 5 yr old to help out as much as possible.
    sandraberke

Answer by sandraberke at 12:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Hell yes I was. This is my first child but yeah I was tired all the time then once i got into my second tri-mester I stopped being as tired. I feel good most of the time now. :)
    navymommy86

Answer by navymommy86 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• OP here....i feel really bad right now ...i have been put on a work leave.... my SO works two jobs and has for as long as i have known him...(few years now) ...so he insists on me staying home until i am able to work again. i am having trouble keeping up with the house also...i do not want him doing it because on some days (no joke) he goes to work at one job at 8 am goes straight to his other job at 4 pm then closes at 1 am....that is a long day....he has only one day off a week. and works double four days a week (all in a row). what can i do to boost my energy and motivation? i feel horrible.
    Anonymous

• really this si gonig to suck but there is nouthing you can do. just rest realze do what you can when you can. and thats it. you and him just have to understand this si how its going to be for a while.
    Anonymous

• yes im 7 weeks and i cant stop feeling tired and if i get up at 4-6am like i normaly do i have to take a nap if not im a grump from being so tired and i noice i been going to bed alot early at night
    Anonymous

• yes, especially with my 1st pregnancy. i was exhausted and wished i could sleep 14 hours per day. now the exhaustion isn't so bad, but the nausea is much worse with my 2nd pregnancy.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes, that and the morning sickness made it a miserable time. Dealing with my three year old exhausted me, even doing little things with him. Once I was out of the first trimester I felt a million times better. Just try to get as much rest as you can. I know with little ones it's hard. Hope you feel better soon.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yeah, i am still tired!!! i am 12 weeks, and exhausted. i wanna sleep alll the time!! but i try to stay productive :)
    LarisaNicole

Answer by LarisaNicole at 1:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2009