34DDD, please help....

Ok girls I'm a 34ddd in a bra size. I just brought two really good bras like two months ago and they dont fit anymore I think my boobs havent stop growing yet I'm 27 years old with just one little girl. I havent gain weight so I have no idea why the bras I just brought like two months ago dont fit already. ehhhh what size is next? I dont want to be that big, big is ok but I dont want to be tooo big, please help the local stores hardly even sell 34ddd, never mind bigger, what to do?

Destany22

Asked by Destany22 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• did you just have your little girl? are you breastfeeding? if that's the case, that might have something to do with it, or your pregnant? maybe?
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 12:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Do you dry them?? Maybe its from drying them. Just a thought. lol
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 12:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I grew from a 32c to a 32G. That is the equivalent to 32DDDDD.

Let me know when you find a solution. And I'm only 23!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• www.bravissimo.com When you buy bras that don't fit to start with, they wear out faster. I buy $$ bras (@$50 ea.) but they last me 9-10 months before they wear out and are guaranteed for 6 months when taken care of properly.

Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Buy some good bras and some other items for OUR sizes at HipsandCurves.com. Love Love Love that site.
    NikelodeonPlse

Answer by NikelodeonPlse at 12:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• http://www.barenecessities.com They may be pricey but they do have a variety of different sizes and they run sales constantly.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2009