what to do today? what are you doing?

Its pretty good weather so I was thinking of taking the kids to the park before we it rains (it should be raining ina few days here) but I'm not sure. What are your plans today? (btw my kids are 1 1/2yrs and 3 yrs)

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm at work pretending to work!
    RoostersMom4

Answer by RoostersMom4 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It cold and cloudy here. I am just chilling, the house is clean so I am in the living room watching some t.v. and enjoying our Christmas tree. The kids will be home in a few hours so I am enjoying the "me" time.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Sounds fun! I thought about going to the park 'cause its real pretty out but I have a major headache today that I can't get to go away. So now we are just staying at home being lazy. I'm on CafeMom right now while my DD is napping, but I'm debating on if I want to lay down or not.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• ooohh!!! I''m telling (RoostersMom4) your in trouble.

Waiting on the snow supposibly it is going to snow here in Texas On Friday...I can't wait along with my kids...lol
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• No outside time here. Too cold. Some snow on the ground. I'm ragging and not feeling up to much. Just found out I have to make a pan of bars for hubby's meeting tonight. Doing a couple loads of laundry. Definitely not much!
    Anonymous

• I tromped throught the woods with kiddo, raked, dug out a drainage area so i'd drain better, but up outside christmas decorations, made kiddo lunch, now he's watching Elf while I'm on CM waiting on him to fall asleep.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 2:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• nothing much here just cleaning my house listening to music... .thats about it
    shorty13417

Answer by shorty13417 at 2:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2009