Is it normal to feel pain while you are ovulating???

I know that I am ovulating or ovulating soon according to the responses that I received yesterday in regards to my Cm question on whether or not I was too late well anyways now today I am feeling pain in my lower abdomen now its is a pain that come and goes but when it comes it is pretty sharp is this related to ovulation should I be worried???
And when the egg white cm comes how many days should I be BD???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Some women have cramping when the ovulate, some don't. Some feel a couple tiny twinges, some feel it as bad as period cramps (that's me). So it's normal both ways. Nothing wrong with feeling it. BD every other day for maximum power. You can actually conceive by bd before you actually ovulate too, because the sperm can live inside you for a few days - so if you know you'll be ovulating within a few days, start bd every other day all through ovulation, and even after since the egg lives a couple days after too.
    Anonymous

• OP Here-Thank you so much I was just a little worried because I have been ttc for 6 months and I have never felt that pain while ovulating so I wanted to make sure that it was nothing bad
    Anonymous