loose weight

how did you loose your baby weight after having your kid/s? im desperate. i weighed 147 when i got preggo and almost 195 now. how did you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• well, my pregnancy is the second time i gained ALOT of weight in my life so this is the 2nd time im trying to loose it. the first time, i succeeded, i got to the lowest weight ive ever been in my life which was 112 (im 5'6) - when i got pregnant i weight 135, and by the end of my pregnancy i weight around 185. when i had my son, i went down to 160 within the first two weeks to a month of having him. since then, i tried a few different things like an all fruit diet, a fruit juice cleanse, egg white diet. nothing was really working to well. i only lost 5 pounds in like 2 months. so just recently, i started doing the same diet i did the first time i lost weight & EXERCISING. you have to exercise. i drink at least 5 or 6 bottles of water a day, i take mega-t green tea pills, and i dont eat carbs. i eat turkey, chicken, steak, etc. any protein & fruits & veggies & salad. i exercise for 2 hrs 4 days a week & any other chance i get &
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• doing this, ive went down a hole jean size in a month!! i was a size 13 right after i had my son, im now a size 9 and im still going. before i got pregnant, i wore either a 3 or 5.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It took me awhile to lose the weight,however I just started working out and eating right.Just commit to healthy lifestyle changes and the weight will come off.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have 6 kids and didn't start trying to lose weight until my youngest was 8 months old!! I was 95 pounds when I got married in 1997 and was 143 pounds when I started trying to lose weight (I'm 5'2").

I started by exercising with jazzercise (they show it on tv here) and the Wii fit and cutting my calories to 1500 per day. I used a journal to keep track of all my calories and made sure I did 45 minutes of exercise 5 days per week. It took about 2.5 weeks to see a major loss (4 pounds) but was pretty steady after that. I started running 2 months after I began my diet/exercise program and in June ran my first 5K and in October my first half marathon. I have been 112 pounds since October and have been able to maintain that weight.

Currently I have a hip injury and can't run as much as I would like so I do exercise dvds like Jillian Michaels and The Biggest Loser. Everything I did I did at home and with 6 kids!
    kelbel619

Answer by kelbel619 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2009