What's your favorite Campbell's soup?

Not including the Chunky brand.

I LOVE the chicken and dumplings! They don't give you enough in the can though, and I scarf it down in like 2 minutes, wanting lots more after.

IhartU

Asked by IhartU at 1:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was a kid I LOVED chicken & stars, but now I can't stomach the soups, they taste like a can to me, I got so used to making real chicken noodle, etc. from scratch that I just can't do it anymore, but I still use the cream soups once in a while for cooking...cream of chicken makes a FANTASTIC enchilada, and I add 2 cans of Golden Mushroom (not cream of mushroom) to my sausage spaghetti sauce...its my secret ingredient and its to die for, if I do say so myself =)
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I thought chicken & dumplings WAS a chunky...anyway, my favorite chunky is split pea & ham, my favorite non-chunky is tomato. Those are the only 2 flavors of canned soup I'll eat - and only because I can't make them myself (tried and failed).
    Anonymous

• i love chicken noodle. and i love to put cream of chicken on my rice & chicken. and dip grilled cheese in tomatoe.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 1:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• They do have a chunky Chicken and dumplings, but they also have a condensed version. The dumplings are the same as the noodles, but in little balls.

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• gramsmom, I love the cream soups; there is so much you can do with them, and some of the things you mentioned sound sooooooo good!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Tomato. That and a grilled cheese are major comfort food for me. My two year old loves it too.
    Anonymous