Ok really weird, got a whole weird factor from my son last night!

Last night we were all sitting around the fireplace and my mother in law was standing in front of the fireplace. Well my son all of a sudden jumps up and runs out of the room and comes back with a garbage bag, as soon as he steps in front of my mil her arm bumps one of the glass angels on the mantle and it falls to the floor and breaks. He then hands the bag to my mil as if that was his intention. It really weirded me out, like he knew it was gonna happen. Has this happened to any of you before?

lamom2aj

Asked by lamom2aj at 1:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow, and no. Thats so strange. Do you believe in psychics and stuff like that? They say that small children are more sensitive to these kind of things. When I was little I gave my great grandmother a dove and a couple of months later I had a dream that the dove flew away and she went with it. She died that night.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• coincidence.
    Anonymous