why do i keep hurting him?

ok so theirs this guy i met about 5 months ago...i no it might sound silly but i love him more than anything... ive never had any other man treat me like him...EVER! not even the father of my kids. but he loves me just the same and the 1st 3 months we spent everyday allday together. but now its like i still dont want anyone else and it would break my heart for him to be with anyone else but i keep leaving him and ill not talk to him for like 3 days to a week and then ill call him and he forgives me and takes me back thats happened 3 times in just the last 2 months {WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?}

cloes_mommy417

Asked by cloes_mommy417 at 1:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• ok this doesnt sound like anything too seious it just sounds like love.... u may fight or just think in your head man this is a good man i have do i want to stay with huim? do we deserve eachother? does he deserve me? youve must be hurt in the past.. it sounds like u are scared to trus.. like you trust him too mjuch.. maybe u trusted someone too much in the past and he broke ur heart so ur afraid to be too close.. its just a phase ms.lady trust me it happend to me.. your in love enjoy him.. spend time together.. youll both always need your space..enjoy eachother love one another :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 1:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• hmmm r u a gemini?
    Anonymous

• scorpio
    cloes_mommy417

Answer by cloes_mommy417 at 1:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• afraid of commitment or don't think you deserve him maybe?
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 1:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• maybe you just dont know what to say or do, and you leave it alone, then when your bored again, you get back to him, idk,
    Anonymous

• i think its i dont think i deserve him
    cloes_mommy417

Answer by cloes_mommy417 at 1:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• WHY do you keep leaving him? What's the reasoning behind it?
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2009