What do you do?

What kind of job do you do? Do you enjoy it? Do you sometimes dream about doing something else?
What does your spouse do? Do they enjoy it? Do they sometimes dream about doing something else?

ammil87

Asked by ammil87 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• i am a stay at home mom for now. i am going to school for cosmetology and photography. as soon as i get my degree i can start my career. i want to own my own business in both fields. my husband ... well he just has a dumb job and i think he needs to get a better paying one. lol
    Anonymous

• i work at home.. i sell tupperware and advertise for a company...and i also own a business planning parties and making favors for parties and stuff.. i also make diaper cakes and blankets and stuff
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I am an admin for a security company. its the first office job ive had so I am REALLY happy with it. I always want to do something else, but i cant until im finished with school. Im happy at my current job now, no complaints..just waiting on a raise!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I work for the City Of Los Angeles. I like my job, I have great benefits. I just hate waking up so early. I have to be at work at 6. My husband does lighting design for parking structures and such.
    Anonymous

• I'm a SAHM, I love it and it's my dream job. My husband is a scientist testing pharmaceuticals, he enjoys the job but hates where he's working right now, he would eventually like to switch companies.

Answer by missanc at 3:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I have my own Home Business and I enjoy it very much. It gives me something to be proud of and keep my busy!!(as if my girls didn't already do that LOL)

My hubby enjoys his job but looks forward to coming home and working the business with me some day soon :-)

www.FreedomAtHomeTeam.com/ChristinaDennis

ChristinaDennis

Answer by ChristinaDennis at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I am a work at home mom with Ameriplan. I love what I do and I bring in a great income. I am always helping people keep their families safe and healthy, how could I have a better job? www.ThisIsAP.com

My DH is a stay home dad and yes, he loves it! His kids are his life and he wouldn't have it any other way either!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and I run my Tupperware business. I want to sell Tupperware forever it's so much fun and I make my own schedule. I also LOVE being able to go into my son's classroom every week. My hubby is a Senior Infrastructure Engineer (IT computer geek). he LOVES his job and has been doing computer stuff pretty much since he was about 8 or 10. He finished a 5 year college program in 4 so he's a smarty. I often dream about being a lawyer but know that all that schooling isn't possible but I don't know that I would like it just that I find it interesting. Hubby doesn't dream about anything else. :)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• What kind of job do you do? Own a business. Do you enjoy it? Yes
    What does your spouse do? Owns his own business Do they enjoy it? Very much so! Do they sometimes dream about doing something else? No!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:47 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I'm a SAHM and I LOVE it! I want nothing else, but my DH is all on my back about me getting a job. My DH works 2 full time jobs, a mechanic and a security guard. He hates it but I honestly don't feel bad for him 'cause he made a lot of bad financial decisions over and over again after I asked him NOT to so now he's paying for it by having to work so hard.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 1:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2009