If you could give one person anything they wanted for Christmas, who would you choose and what would you give them?

I think I would buy my mother her own home: No mean landlord, a good sized garden plot, small orchard and vinyard, a beautiful view, hiking trails nearby, a lovely guestroom and granny cottage, big kitchen with attached living room, LOTS of flowers growing around it... and a border collie pup with it. Hmm, is that two gifts?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 2:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Holidays

• I honestly dont know anyone really that isnt happy. Id probably just pick the strangers here. So many people are going without food. If I could I would buy them all some food for Christmas. Enough to last at least a month.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• my best friend in the whole wide world, my puppy charlie. i would give him a big dog house and lots of toys, hes a playful dog
    Anonymous

• An ultra sound photo of boy/girl twins to my SO. We don't know if we have multiples yet, but he sure is hoping that next week's ultra sound shows 2.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 2:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• we dont have alot this christmas but enough. My kids belive in santa and the only thing ds has asked for is handy mannys repair shop. so thats what I would get
    sarahdicksonjr

Answer by sarahdicksonjr at 3:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2009