Does anyone love to write?

I love writing! :) I write about all kinds of things.. it is fun and definitely something I enjoy.. how about you?

jennifermay

Asked by jennifermay at 2:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• i write, its fun, because i dont talk to anyone, so its easy for me to write.
    Anonymous

• It is nice. It is a great diversion. But I never journal on here. What is a top journal seems really childish and needs a refresher course in punctuation,etc.. But who am I to judge a top journal? Boring .But keep writing and maybe you can sell a best seller!
    Anonymous

• I love to write also, wish I had more time to do it!
    JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 3:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes! And I do it for a living!
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yep, love it. In fact, I'm about to start on writing a book for a Real Estate Investor who teaches nationally. I can't wait to get started, but on the other hand, kinda think I should wait till after Christmas!!
    PamJM

Answer by PamJM at 5:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I love to write. Though my main occupation is being a lifeguard, I'm a part-time/free lance editor for a publishing house and a few magazines.

Right now. I'm majoring in English to try to further this passion :]
    It's really hard to try without a degree...

I'm more of a fiction writer though I DO have a blog on dating advice and such. Good times ^^
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 7:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Since I could hold a pencil. :O) I wrote my first book at 7. I have had a few things published, but I still lack what it takes to send off anything big (confidence, query-writing skills, postage....)

I won the International Wizard of Oz Club's Munchkin Convention short story prize one year. I refer to that as five of my allocated 15 minutes of fame, as I am still hoping for more someday.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 5:58 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I like to write witty and silly stories from my adventures in mommyhood. Being a mom is my inspiration.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 1:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• sory it took me awhile to answer--i love to write---have you checked out writers.com you can post your writing, blog, etc gl with your writing
    jdmyangel

Answer by jdmyangel at 8:01 AM on Dec. 15, 2009

• I write too, sometimes I have to just to get something out of my head lol!

I mostly wright about the bible apoligetics, abortion, homeschooling blog, making money and mind set. I am currently working on a few books two are religious in origen and one is a kids book that I am wrighting with my kids really should get that done lol!

http://home-schooling-works.blogspot.com

You can also see a bunch of my writings in my journal posts.

Merry Christmas To Your Success!

Joanne

Joanne27

Answer by Joanne27 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 24, 2009