how do i get my taskbar back down to the bottom of my screen?

i was letting my girls (4 years old) play on the computer at starfall.com. showing them house to use the mouse so they could do it themselves like big girls, while during my second daughters turn she would keep click the mouse to the far side of the screen and just all over before she would acually click it on what she needed to. so while trying to explain to her she only need to click it once and only when the little hand showed up of the object she needed to click on all of a sudden while she was clicking on the far side, my task bar all of a sudden went from the bottom of my screen to the far left side. i've tried to right click it and set it back to horizontal. that didn't work. i also went in to change the theme and what not and can't find anything.
its driving me bonkers over on the side please help if anyone knows how to reset it. i also tried to restart my computer that didn't work either.
the little stinker lol

bikerchickmommy

Asked by bikerchickmommy at 2:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Technology

• left click it and drag it back to the bottom
    Anonymous

• If you're using a Mac, it can be changed in System Preferences, under Dock. Don't know about PC's though
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 2:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2009