How do I ensure my husband I am grateful for all that he does?

Hi ladies, just wanted to ask how any of you have made your husband feel special and show gratitude that you are thankful for his love and support? I need creative ideas; something new to reassure him... Thanks

LuckyMom003

Asked by LuckyMom003 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Hide notes around with cute little sayings on them about how much you cherish him.

make him his favorite meal.

ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Ask him! I tried all sorts of little lovey-dovey things ... special meals, surprise notes, bubble baths - none of that meant anything to him. For him, it would have been to mention to everyone all the great things he does and be more sexually assertive. I thought I was doing the right things, showing my love for him with sweet nothings (that's what I would have liked). He didn't see those, he felt unloved.
    Anonymous

• Just tell him. It's as easy as that

Answer by admckenzie at 2:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009