If you were someone else would you be friends with you?

Haha. I did a poll of the same question. A friend of mine and I were joking about it. We mean, if someone came up to you who was an exact clone of you would that person annoy you or would you think they were great? If you were someone else would you like your behavior?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 2:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Heck yeah! I'm the best friend you'll ever have. Unfortunately, many people have taken advantage of my awesome friendship, and I'm such a good friend that I put up with it. Hmpf.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 3:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• They would say I am too quiet and reserved. I look the opposite. But I would be friends with me. I never ever tell a secret ever. Most people always kiss and tell or worse yet drink and tell. Not me. Ever...........
    Anonymous

• I think I would like me once I got to know me. At first though I don't think I would think I was friendly. Does that make sense? Hahaha.
    Jguevara

Answer by Jguevara at 2:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I like me when I'm a good girl but when I'm a bad girl I don't like myself very much. However, I'm a loyal and honest person who is witty and smart. I like that part of me so yeah I'd be friends with me and I'd tell myself to straighten up when I screwed up.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes, I would be my clone's friend. LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I guess it would depend on if my clone was having a good day or not. LOL. Honestly though, somethings like my loyalty and honesty would prob. make a clone of me seem pretty appealing to have as a friend, however............... other sides of me, maybe not so much. lol. It would prob. be a love, hate, relationship, and we'd prob. argue, a lot, but in the end, if you're not a good friend to yourself, then how can you expect to be a good friend to anyone? lol.
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 2:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I might kick my ass and maybe become friends with me later!! lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Oh hell yes, I'd love someone like me! Ok, she might be a little too smart at times, but you couldn't ask for a more loyal, honest and trustworthy friend!
    Anonymous

• Yes, I would marry myself!...JK Cool question.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 3:37 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yeah i would want to be friends with me, but watch out...im the kind of person that will tell you right out what i want to talk about and feel about something, i wont take your side cause your my friend.

ill defend you till the end but i wont always take your side, im a little bitchy, will tell you that i asked a certain question and thats that if you ramble on about something and go on and on. i dont like talking about sexual things all the time, it really makes me distant. but if your on my good side, ill make sure ill keep in contact with you.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2009