possibly pregnant...not sure too early to test

i'm a little scared...i had my IUD removed late october...i went on the pill and had awful side effects..nausea a patch of hair fell out. Dr. said possibly becaues of hormone overload because the hormones from the IUD stay in your system for a few months after removal and hormones from pills combined with that could make me sick. anyways i had sex a week after my period (did not restart pills on dr. advice) and about a week later i began having strange dreams..gas more than normal (TMI sorry) and constipation among other things like forgetfulness, dropping more things than usual and a little bit of nausea. i'm hoping this all from stopping pills but i'm nervous it may be something else! its too early to test as i'm not expected to start for another week and a half. any advice?

lovinMYtwins07

Asked by lovinMYtwins07 at 3:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sorry no advice other than get the first response early result, or the answer test at walmart which looks just like it because imo they are the best. i got a positive at 12 days past ovulation, which was a couple of days before my missed period. i do think it could be from the crazy hormones, but could also be pregnancy. gl
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes, don't have sex if you don't want to be pregnant.
    Anonymous