Have you ever taken a hpt on the day your period was due and it was negative and then a few days later find out you were pregnant?

So my period is due today and I took a hpt and it was negative. I have been pregnant two times before and both times the positive showed up 14 days after conception and it was positive. I don't feel like I am going to start my period and of course I am going to wait a day or two and test again, but I am looking for some positive support. Has anyone ever tested on the day their period was due and got a negative only to find out a few days later they were pregnant???

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 3:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• that happen to me in april i was late i took one when i was late and then a week and the sec week i got the bfp i ovalated late thats why and this one i took a test the day i was late and bfn waited 4 days and bought a dollar store test and came home and i took it and came out bfp and now im 7 weeks so if can happen
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I took one 5 days after missed period that was negative only to find out that I was in fact pregnant when I eventually got a blood test done. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 4:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Definitely.
    But by the time I found out, I was already miscarrying.
    Anonymous

• I guess it was just hopefully thinking. I ended up getting AF tonight. I guess I'll try again next month. :(
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 10:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2009