What's a word that's interesting or important in some way to you? If it's unusual, what does it mean?

I had a word that I was trying to think of, it started with an "A" ...something I wanted to use in a negative context, but for the life of me, I can't remember what I'm thinking of.

So, I'll go with the word Perplexed. I like it. It works in a lot of scenarios. It's good for the moment...what's your word?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Fantastic.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 4:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Discombobulated.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 4:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Eclectic
    CelticFaerie

Answer by CelticFaerie at 5:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• persevere    (It always makes me think of Chief Dan George, the older gentleman who played the old Indian in The Outlaw Jose Wales. He said, "They endevoured to persevere." - love it.)

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Floccinaucinihilipilification

It means that I value something as worthless. I just love saying it sometimes to watch people's reactions....lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009