Some mean Cafe Moms!

Well I joined this site for fun and support but wow some people are really outright rude! What's with that??

MLM0503

Asked by MLM0503 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Yup some of these wenches are RUDE RUDE RUDE! It makes me sad that a little child's mother can be such biznatch! :) hee hee I think it's a reflection of our society: LACK OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE and COMPASSION. Some are so closed minded and judgmental that they cannot see passed their own selves....

But also, I think sometimes what is written can SEEM rude, but is not meant to be......like in the case of correcting the spelling of another mom to actually help her locate her internet search.... I have been accused of being rude or sounding mad in my emails before....and NEVER EVER do I intend to be.....

I find it hard to ignore meanness because I LOATHE bullies and their bullying behavior....those people would never have the guts to say this stuff to your face though....which is why they bully over the internet...it makes them feel superior.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 6:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• What happened? I must have missed a post. Did someone say something mean to you? If it was an anon, just ignore them. They almost always say rude things.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• We've forgotten how to be a civilized society.
    Anonymous

• it's the way of the world. just ignore them. believe me i've run into plenty rude ____________________ insert whatever word you like there. sometimes i completely ignore them but sometimes i just give them what they serve me.

it's crazy but you can make some really nice friendships here.
    Aasiyah

Answer by Aasiyah at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• We are not rude. Just giving you our opinions. We can not help it if you do not like our opinions.

Answer by louise2 at 4:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• The cafe bullies? lol Just roll with the flow. You can find some sweet mamas on here.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 4:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• only the unhappy ones are rude! maybe they need some sex toys ahahahahah
    Anonymous

• in all honesty, people ask questions with the intent of hearing what they want to hear, forgetting that all people are different- we all have different opinions. what you may perceive as a harsh rudeness, may just be open honesty lacking tact (which i am unfortunately know for, from time to time...). most of the time the anon answers are simply intended to p!ss you off, but more often than not, the people who do not hide their faces are not trying to be rude or mean. just sharing their opinion, some mean to be hurtful, but most don't. in fact, don't even realize until its too late, that they offended someone.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 4:13 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• louise2 - people don't have to be rude just because they may have a different opinion.
    Anonymous

• there are plenty of mean moms on here, rude very rude. its one thing to state an opinion and another is to be down right nasty. and not all anons are mean and rude, some of those rude ones come from non-anons.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2009