could he have lost interst? im ready to move on

so i known this guy for about 8 months and it started out great and he said he wanted to be with me and find a place together, about 2 months ago...he lives in another town so dont get to see each other often and latly he when he is online when i say something he logs off or says one or 2 things then logs off but will email me "love you babe, i want to be with you, i miss you" he wont answer his cell anymore using the excuse of poor reception...im tired of this dance...should i just call it quits?
when i ask him about the short convo he says he busy..but say he stills want to be with me...it seems as though im the only one making effort...if he isnt serious i wish he just tell me so i can move on. what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Get the answers you need from him. Ask him what's going on and be upfront with him on how you're feeling. If his response remains the same and he continues to do the same things he's doing now, then YOU have the choice to step back and let him go on with his life or stay where you are and be miserable...
    treasured_hope

Answer by treasured_hope at 5:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Doesn't like he's even in it anymore. I've heard men say they don't wnat to be the one to end things and hurt the woman's feelings so they just fade out. Maybe you should cut it off yourself and just be done with him. There is no reason to be sad wanting someone who doesn't want to be with you. Life is too short.
    Anonymous

• the guy is probably married or has another steady GF and you where just an online fling. Move on, its not worth the drama!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009