Is it me or does this seem ridiculous?

I was at J.C. Penney's today looking at the kids the clothes and they had Easter dresses out. It is isn't even Christmas! I understand pushing Christmas because it is such a big shopping time, but is pushing Easter in December justs seems insane. I could not even find anything for winter for my daughter because they are almost out of winter stuff and have all spring stuff out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Could they have been on clearance from Easter? Or maybe some people like to put Easter clothes on their kids. That is weird though.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 4:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Nope, they were full priced, I thought it was a mistake or something until I went to the baby section and they had all spring stuff there too.

Oh, I am the OP, I must have selected anon by accident.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 4:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• x-mas stuff was out before halloween, TG was overlooked, and now we're skipping to st. valentines day, easter & st, patty's day... no mistake. thats just what they do... seems to come a little earlier each year though!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 5:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• that is weird...maybe they think people will want to buy spring clothes for kids as xmas presents ..if you look at it that way it might make more sense...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yeah I was there last night and saw the spring clothes in the toddler dept. That's how it was EVERYWHERE I shopped over the summer. I could only buy fall/winter clothes during the summer. Not even sandels for toddlers. It is ridiculous considering I live in So CA and there is NO need for winter clothes until at least Dec/Jan!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 5:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't think Pennies has very many baby clothes in general.
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 5:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• shoot, i went shopping at penney's for a freakin coat for my DS, and they don't even have the winter stuff out yet!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 5:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• YAY!! I'm glad...I love spring cuz it means summer is just around the corner

I walked through JC Penny today on the way to the play place at the mall and didn't see any easter dresses though
    Anonymous

• My daughter sells shoes at our local JCPenney so I'll ask her if they are dumb enough to put Easter dresses out now when Easter is 4 whole months away!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It's not just you.
    apexmommy

Answer by apexmommy at 9:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2009