How do you entertain a six month old?

How do I entertain my six month old? I try every thing and she just gets tired of everything. I take her out for a walk and with it getting cold her daddy dont like us to go out so I dont know what to do now. If any one has any ideas that would be wonderful and really helpfull to me.

mommy_julie

Asked by mommy_julie at 4:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She's so busy learning and so curious, it's normal for her to get bored or go between interests often. With my little one... I let her play with her sister's big Legos a lot. There are lots of them so she doesn't get bored easily. Spread out lots of toys, play music and dance around, play peek a boo, etc, etc. Have fun! That's what she wants.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 5:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I'd let her entertain herself. You don't have to be constantly entertaining her

Answer by admckenzie at 5:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Buy a sling, wrap, mei tai or other carrier, pop her in it and she'll be fascinated by the changes of scenery and sounds as you do chores. Believe it or not, babies find the workings of an ordinary day to be extremely entertaining.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 11:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2009