Concerned

I have a 9 week old and I started having sex 5 weeks PP (too soon, i know). We used condoms every time. I started BC 6 weeks PP and we obviously continued using condoms but we did mess around without one a little bit. One time he penetrated without a condom for just a few min. but pulled out and put a condom on and then we continued. But I realize that was very stupid since my BC needs a month to fully kick in and the chances of getting pregnant again after giving birth is very likely.

I still haven't gotten my period back. I'm crampy, lots of vaginal discharge, tired, gassy and nauseated. I know that could all mean my period is about to come but I'm nervous.

How likely do you think it is that I'm pregnant? I know it was stupid to fool around without a condom and I know you have know way of telling me for sure...but how likely do you THINK it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it sounds pretty likely, but you could be worrying yourself and making yourself think you are having symptoms. Also your BC could be messing up your cycle. It's perfectly normal to not have had a period 9 weeks PP as well.
    Anonymous