Anyone's DH/SO have some stupid antic they always pull to embarrass you?

I was recently on the phone with my dad, and sitting on the couch, minding my own business. My DH ran across the couch, naked as a jaybird, climbs behind me, a leg on each side, and pretends to hump the back of my head!

What kind of embarrassing crap do you have to deal with?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 5:29 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would have punched him in his wiener!

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• UGH my husband loves to try to make me laugh when I'm on the phone...I just don't talk on the phone when he is home

my husband likes to grab my rear in public or touch me you know where when we're at his parents...sometimes he'll walk in on me in the bathroom at his parents house- the door doesn't lock
    Anonymous

• I'm never embarassed by my Husband..We love having fun and doing things like that. But that's just Us, I guess. =]

I think what your hubs did is hilarious! I read it to my Husband and We cracked up Together..good stuff. =P
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2009