what would you do?

I am 31 weeks prego with my second baby. and my baby is measuring at 37 weeks. I do not have gestational diabetes this time. I am worried that my daughter will be bigger than my son and he was 9lbs 7oz at 36 and 1/2 weeks. What would you do? I am on bed rest and so worried my baby is going to be a giant.

MommyTessier

Asked by MommyTessier at 5:34 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Eat a healthy diet, get some light exercise, and stop worrying! It won't change anything, what will happen will happen. Try to relax.
    ProudMom093083

Answer by ProudMom093083 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Actually if you are on bedrest., don't exercise unless your dr says it is okay.
    ProudMom093083

Answer by ProudMom093083 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Thats the problem I do eat really healthy. I dont want here to soon that is what I am worried about.
    MommyTessier

Answer by MommyTessier at 5:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Worrying about it will stress you out, and stress puts you at an increased chance of an earlier delivery, so try to relax! that's very important.
    ProudMom093083

Answer by ProudMom093083 at 5:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2009