does this peeve anyone else?

When you put up a new status on say facebook or whatever social networking site you use about your kids doing something then someone comes along and comments about their kid. I'm sorry did I ask? No. I don't know why but that just bugs me. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You wanna know what really bugs the hell outa me. The people who have to post every little thing they are doing all dang day. The people that post nothing but what their kid did that day. What about the morons who think frickin farmville is something EVERYONE wants to 'play'. How about a little adult conversation for a change? How about asking how someone else is doing instead of being so self absorbed.. Criminy. I think I needed a to vent.
    Anonymous

• no it shouldnt bother you..if you dont want someone else to comment on something that you say or post on a website, then dont post...by posting you are opening up a conversation with everyone who can read it....
    denisekeene

Answer by denisekeene at 5:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• isnt that why people put up the new status. what else would you expect?
    Anonymous

• does it bug you cause its not all about you? maybe they dont care what your kid is doing and would prefer you not put the info on your status line? just a guess?
    Anonymous

• doesn't bother me. I share my kids why can't they share theirs? if I didn't care they wouldn't be my friends on there.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Isn't that what it is for, for people to comment. It is selfish if you only want to talk about yourself and not have anyone else talk about them and their kids.
    Anonymous

• what, are you afraid they are trying to one-up your kid or something? that's usually not the case. people like to share similar stories..its about having conversation and oneness of mind on a certain subject. people do this in person, too; its only a bad thing if you like being the center of attention.
    IMO
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 5:51 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Sometimes it feels like competition or comparison of the kids..so I can understand why you'd feel that way.

I don't feel that way unless there's obvious one-upping going on. My closest friend does that at times, and admits it..so it depends on the person commenting, I guess.
    ajtherad

Answer by ajtherad at 5:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• by: Anonymous
    You wanna know what really bugs the hell outa me. The people who have to post every little thing they are doing all dang day. The people that post nothing but what their kid did that day. What about the morons who think frickin farmville is something EVERYONE wants to 'play'. How about a little adult conversation for a change? How about asking how someone else is doing instead of being so self absorbed.. Criminy. I think I needed a to vent.

Ya feel better now ?? LOL!!
    Del672

Answer by Del672 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• It doesn't bother me, it makes me feel happy that they care enough about what my kids and i are doing to read it and respond.
    MirandaLacy

Answer by MirandaLacy at 5:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2009