Abuse Victims Hold News Conference
Group Claims Diocese Has Not Shared All Documents
POSTED: 4:42 pm EST December 3, 2009
UPDATED: 5:17 pm EST December 3, 2009
BRIDGEPORT, Conn. -- A number of Catholics say the whole story about the Bridgeport Diocese sex abuse scandal has yet to be told. This, in spite of the release of thousands of pages of court files earlier this week.
At the news conference on Thursday, advocated held up pictures of Bridgeport Diocese priests either accused of or found to have molested young children, abuse victims and advocates said more needs to be done to look into the possibility that there are other victims.
The group claimed the Bridgeport Diocese has not shared all of the documents that a judge ordered it to release in connection with a 2001 settlement involving six abusive priests.
The diocese said it had complied with the judge's order.
Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs
Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2009
Answer by thehairnazi at 5:54 PM on Dec. 3, 2009
Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Dec. 3, 2009
Answer by zanzeebeel at 4:26 AM on Dec. 4, 2009
Answer by Lindalu2 at 1:14 PM on Dec. 4, 2009
Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 4, 2009
Next question in Religion & Beliefs
Any Catholic converts or revert? Any Cradle Catholics?
Next question overall
How much Ibuprofen is safe to take while breastfeeding?