birthday ideas

I need some birthday ideas for a small group,my son is turning 11 and I dont have much cash and maybe even tell me some of the birthday ideas you've done for your boys or girls. I'm also thinking I will take him to see A Christmas Carol in 3D and taking him out to Costa Vidas to have dinner! I bought him a psp cost me $200 but its what he wanted so as you can see I dont have much cash for a lot of things... Also what are some good party favors?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son turns 11 this month. He'll have some friends over to sleep over, we'll have a nacho bar, cake, ice cream, and they will play xbox, sports, etc. I let them entertain themselves.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:14 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Last year my son turned 11 and he wanted a party at home with some friends. I got biscuit dough and had them make their own pizzas, and then later they made their own sundaes. In between those activities they played like maniacs and I worried that one of them would get hurt. I think he had about ten kids and letting them "loose" in the family room may have been too unstructured and bordering on dangerous. I said I would never do that again, although they all had a great time and my son wanted to do it again this year. I got him a DSi instead and skipped the party!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 7:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2009