What are some sex tips I can use to please my amazing boyfriend?

Since I had a baby 8 weeks ago I've had zero sex boyfriend is amazing & I want to make him happy!! HELP! I need some sex tricks & tips

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• I have a much lower sex drive than my fiance...but the one thing that helps me is to think about all the good things about him and how I feel when we are intimate....Just control your own emotions....MAKE yourself feel that's really hard at first but then you kind of get back into the groove of having he is complete shock about my sex drive and I am 2!! LOL...but it worked for me

Answer by love_my_boys at 1:08 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• When you get answers, let me know about them. My drive is gone now - I am just too exhausted each day taking care of our one-year-old. The only thing on my mind after our son goes to sleep is SLEEP FOR ME.

Answer by Theresa2674 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• SAME! I'm in "mommy mode" all day everyday so when my boyfriend gets home from work I want to sleep. I feel bad and WISH I WANTED TO HAVE SEX haha

Answer by CaydensMama505 at 12:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• haha I guess I ruined the anonymous thing :p it's me

Answer by CaydensMama505 at 12:57 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• this is crude ladies, but WHAT man dosnt love a blow job? It's over quickly and you dont have to have sex! LOL

Answer by vbruno at 1:02 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Tell him to give you a back rub and/or have him rub other parts :) That should help.

• try playing with yourself and have him watch or vise versa

Answer by fishersmom06 at 2:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2008