Would a gay couple bother you?

If a gay couple were touting Levitra or Viagra in their commercials?
Or how about seeing a man pushing the Swiffer? and the scrubbing bubbles? It's always the frumpy soccer mom.

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL thats funny! I never thought of that!

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:18 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Im not a big fan of viagra type commercials on tv. I wouldnt care the orientation, I just prefer the commercials not be on tv.

Actually if you got a metro kind of guy not a super afeminate fella who is swiffing and scrubbing Im sure the gay men as well as the frumpy soccer moms would pay more attention to the commercial. Sounds like good advertizing to me.

• I think it would be hilarious! It wouldn't bother me, it would surprise me only because that's not something you see everyday.

Answer by nicolemstacy at 7:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Bring it on! I know quite a few stay at home dads who mop the floor!

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Not in the least!

Answer by Robsmommy at 9:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i am def. against gay marriage etc but i think i would just get a great laugh out of it. like when people make fun of twilights edward cullen and being gay (dressd as a vampire in a fairy costume for halloween=edward cullen lmao!)

but that really wouldn't sell stuff anyway i dont think.

but id just laugh!

Answer by missbreezy214 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• So you want more gay commercials? Become an advertiser.

Answer by Whatkids at 3:10 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I wonder if it would affect the bottom line. Would be interesting to see. Since most people don't seem to mind. But I wonder what their dollars would say.

Answer by sweetie00 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 4, 2009