Help , Help , Help

ok really quickly i am a mother of 6 yes i said 6 two days ago I found out I am pregnant with my 7th child I informed the father right away. He asked me what my plan was and threw in that we cant afford another child (he has 4 of his own) at the time I thought having an abortion would be the best thing for all parties involved I made the appointment and now I think I want to have this baby. Am I crazy? possible worst case this will end our relationship and i dont think i can handle this alone.

chynna26

Asked by chynna26 at 7:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Before you started a sexual relationship with this man, I am sure that the two of you discuss how to handle birth control, and what you would do when it fails. You need to stick with that agreement.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• If you want to keep the baby keep it. Do you have family that can help out if the relationship ends?? Adoption option. Chances are you already have boy/girl clothes and other things you might need for baby so it's not all that much more expensive. See what you can work out and keep it. Then look into birth control options.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I agree with 2autisticsmom. It really won't cost you much more for one more baby. Don't abort the baby just because that would be easier on the father. You can do it with or without him. I know he had to of known this could happen if he has four kids of his own. If you are second guessing I wouldn't do it. At least put it off until you are absolutely sure that's what you want.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I think you should definately take more time to think about your decision! I personally don't feel that abortion should be used as birth control but that is your choice. Just remember that you have to live with the consequences. There are so many ppl who are looking to adopt. Why not give the baby a chance/life? Even if you decide that you don't want another baby.
    Anonymous