my dad bugs my siblings about me not associating with him. What can I do?

to be brief, my parents molested me and my dad "emotionally" molested me for years (sex fantasies ect). I decided about 5yrs ago not to see or talk to them. I dont want them around my kids and they blame drugs for their behaviour. Its too late to turn them in. I have tried.I have talked with them and wrote letters telling them this.My dad will call my sis & bro and basically beg them to get me to call him.They are tired of dealing with him but are scared to say anything to him.Hes dramatic and always ruled us by fear and not in good health.My sis is to the point that she wont answer her phone. I feel responsable that he does this to them but dont know what to do on my end. She lives across the counrty so he cant see her and my bro is about 3hrs away. I'm tired of hearing about him and I know my siblings are tired of hearing about it from him. What would you do?Talking to him is like talking to a def person, he wont listen.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Does anyone know of any legal options?
    Anonymous

• Free yourself and your siblings from such a burden. Invest $15 dlls in a book call Toxic Parents by PhD. Susan Reed
    It is way cheaper than therapy and I warrantee you that it will liberate you from such a constant reminder.

Do not give in by calling him because that is exactly what he wants. Don't give him the satisfaction. Unplug your phone if needed. Please read that book and you will discover that in spite of what happened you are a beautiful person who deserves to be loved, appreciated and respected. I know your siblings will benefit tremendously from the book as well. Let me know how it went after you read the book. Good luck and remember we only have one life to live so don't allow this miserable coward to rob you from the joy of living, not just surviving but actually living.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 8:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i will look into the book, thanks!
    Anonymous