I need ideas....

What are you getting your hubby/so for Christmas?

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 8:25 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Holidays

• At this point nothing, I need ideas too, it gets harder and harder all the time. I'm anxious to see what others have to say.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 8:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I got mine a couple shirts. Also a head lamp- it is a flashlight thingie that has a strap and fastens to the forehead for working on cars or walking without having to hold a flashlight. Also a small battery run lantern for power outages. A desk calendar. I'm looking for some audio books, too, for when he is driving to work.

Answer by Bmat at 8:53 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• My husband is one of those difficult ones and well after being married for 32 years it can be. First 20 years was a snap for me on what to give him. The last 12 years it has been difficult. Right now it's just an 6" plastic ruler. LOL

Anonymous

• One of those electronic reader things, a reusable lunch bag, reusable sandwich/snack bags, undershirts, underwear, socks.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Well we normally don't buy presents for each other, but i just found a hardback book on amazon that he doesn't even know exists, but its the newest book in a series he read a few years back and absolutely loved. I just stumbled upon it while looking for a book for my brother, and saw that it was just released in October and is on sale right now for $12! So I'm ordering that and that is what he will get from me.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2009