going to a Christmas party this year? - what are you wearing? ...

roseisrose

Asked by roseisrose at 8:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• we're going tomorrow, and just to show my great dislike of hubby superiors right now I'm wearing jeans and getting drunk on my ass on their dime.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• looks like we don't have a party this year... bummer...

roseisrose

Answer by roseisrose at 2:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have 3 so far to go to. One with my moms group from here. One with old family friends, this one's a kids party and they are making gingerbread houses and cookies. And one annual Yule party, that is so much fun every year!
    Zanna22

Answer by Zanna22 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have one to go to I m nort sure yet its either jeans and a nice blouse, or jeans and a very flattering light but still warm sweater That I have.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have one to go to as well, and am unsure of how dressy i should get, i guess the safe bet would be to go with a nice dressier pair of jeans, and a flattering dressy shirt with heels..hmm
    Ilovemychi

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have a few family things and a couple school get-togethers with the kids. I haven't solidified my outfit, but I would love to wear something like this...http://www.what2wearwhere.com/blog/post/2009/12/2/Park-Avenue-Tree-Lighting.aspx Although it may be a little tough to recreate, seeing as I am the middle of my thrid trimester! :p

SabrinaBean

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Call me Crazy, but i love to dress up for the holidays. My DH and I rarely go on dates and I am always stuck in office clothes. I love getting dolled up in an evening or cocktail dress, at least twice a year. Its seems that i am the only one. My friends/co-workers don't care to dress up. I have encouraged them but they too stick to jeans and sexy tops. Maybe i should join the jean club.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I am pretty fashion challenged so I'm probably going to wear dressy jeans, a festive sweater and boots.
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2009