going to a Christmas party this year? - what are you wearing? ...

Asked by roseisrose at 8:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• we're going tomorrow, and just to show my great dislike of hubby superiors right now I'm wearing jeans and getting drunk on my ass on their dime.

Answer by jewjewbee at 9:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• looks like we don't have a party this year... bummer...

Answer by roseisrose at 2:23 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have 3 so far to go to. One with my moms group from here. One with old family friends, this one's a kids party and they are making gingerbread houses and cookies. And one annual Yule party, that is so much fun every year!

Answer by Zanna22 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 4, 2009

• I have one to go to I m nort sure yet its either jeans and a nice blouse, or jeans and a very flattering light but still warm sweater That I have.

Answer by incarnita at 10:07 AM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have one to go to as well, and am unsure of how dressy i should get, i guess the safe bet would be to go with a nice dressier pair of jeans, and a flattering dressy shirt with heels..hmm

Answer by Ilovemychi at 10:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• I have a few family things and a couple school get-togethers with the kids. I haven't solidified my outfit, but I would love to wear something like this... Although it may be a little tough to recreate, seeing as I am the middle of my thrid trimester! :p

Answer by SabrinaBean at 6:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2009

• Call me Crazy, but i love to dress up for the holidays. My DH and I rarely go on dates and I am always stuck in office clothes. I love getting dolled up in an evening or cocktail dress, at least twice a year. Its seems that i am the only one. My friends/co-workers don't care to dress up. I have encouraged them but they too stick to jeans and sexy tops. Maybe i should join the jean club.

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 11, 2009

• I am pretty fashion challenged so I'm probably going to wear dressy jeans, a festive sweater and boots.

Answer by not-the-momma at 4:12 PM on Dec. 15, 2009