who eles ..

hates their husband or boyfriend? why don't you leave him? I am starting to hate mine! we have only been married 5 months too. I changed my facebook to single and took off my wedding bands. the thing is were in the process of buying a house (papers signed)! I think I am going to play this out and then take the house and make him move out! good plan? why or why not?

r00j04j08

Asked by r00j04j08 at 8:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• List the things you hate, and list the things you love.

Share with your dh what he could change to make the hate list into a love list.

My dh and I are in counseling and did this, it has been a positive experience.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• well you have not said what he has done to be hated upon...we all need to hate him too before we decide if thats a good plan or not
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• This just sounds cruel. But I'm not one to judge :). Is it worth trying to save at all? If it is talk to him and/or try a counselor? If you don't love him anymore or never did then leave him. Now if you wait just so you can get the house then I think that's cruel and not cool at all.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• But as the poster of the 1st answer said we don't know the details. More info please.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• okay.. more .. he has been laid off for 16 months. He has no called or even tried to return to work (yes I know things are bad, but try!).He does get unemployment for now. I have been working 40 plus hours even nights and weekends away from my children to keep the house together. I come home to a messy house everyday, my daughter still in jammies, him sleeping. I ask him what he did all day? and he says is that all you do is bitch? really is it that hard to wash dishes, breakfast tables are still on the table and highchair still with food on tray. I have two older children
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• ... His brohter claimed he isn't there. Yes he is.. now he has been gone 5 hours, no call.. still even to check on the babes. I can't take his drinking plus he drinks like 6-7 energy drinks a day, he has high blood presure already on 20 mg of pills for it, plus antixy meds. He is just over all a lazy, no working,slob, drunk lately!
    as far as the house it is is parents we are buyng it for a great deal, cheaper then rent! I can't afford full rent on my own but this is about 1/2 of I would pay. the reason I want to keep the house is cause I can't afford a place for my children to live. His parents are landlords he can take one of their apts.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• my list.. HATE, drinking, driving while drinking, laziness, slobiness, insulting of everything I do, I know there are tons more
    LIKE, he cooks dinner everynight :), he makes good money, he is great with my older children that are not his, good father..

oh we haven't had sex in over a month
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• what makes you think you would get the house. you have only been married for a few months...if he makes more money then he can hire a lawyer to prove that he can better afford the house than you and you would have to sign over your rights...you may even have to split it equal....there is no way they would give you the house all to yourself...they would see that scam coming from a mile away and i think its wrong myself. And its his parents house...you would have to be pretty ruthless to do that.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• How can he make good money if he doesn't work? That doesn't make any sense? He sounds like a pitiful excuse for a man. i would leave him.
    Anonymous

• unless he agreed for you to have the house you would not get it. At most you would have to sell the house and split the proceeds and if his parents bought it then they could sue for your portion of the house. Good luck being a stupid gold diggin hoochie
    Anonymous