would you find it strange if your DH showed excess PDAs while the kids are around...

a kiss is cool, a hug and squeeze is great but sometimes mine forgets that the kids are in the same room and humps me like we are having sex lol it is funny, but not while the kids are in the same room!! i think it is weird and i dont want my kids seeing anything sexual!! he has also put his hand in my shirt or pants to cop a feel and lots of times i have to push him away or run because he doesnt realise the kids are watching!! what would you do if you were me , my kids are 5 and 18 months.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• My parents always groped each other in front of us and we made fun of them. It was some of the rare times that i actually seen my parents get along. It didn't tramatize me in any way. My fiance and I sneak grope each other all the time and he will grab my butt in front of my son to. He is 7yrs and just rolls his eyes. ha ha
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• He may be misinterpreting your signals. Tell him outright that it is inappropriate behavior around the children. You can finish it with a wink and a joke about anything goes though in the privacy of the bedroom, if you want. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• My parents did that, we all said eww cooties. And all laughed. As we got older it was eww get a room. I think it is normal part of a relationship between a husband and wife.

DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• thanks for honesty i just think they are a tad young for the groping and hunching lol!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I don't think it should be done in front of children either. I would tell him and if he continues give him dirty looks when he does it instead of laughing or playing along with it, that way he gets the picture.
    heartfrommyson

Answer by heartfrommyson at 8:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2009