Do you and your husband still kiss?

Not us. lol Rarely. But our sex life is still good and I'm happy for that.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes we do. At least twice a day. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:43 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• My husband and I don't kiss very much. A peck is okay but a makeout kiss happens rarely unless we are about to have sex. I've wondered if that's normal.
    Anonymous

• We kiss every day.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 8:47 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yes quite often... but not like french kissing (we save that) but we are always kissing... the kids 15, 13, 9 hate it - LOL
    Anonymous

• I kiss my SO in the morning when we get up...I kiss him before he leaves or i leave to go ANYWHERE (and we say I love you when we leave anywhere.) I kiss him when he comes home, and i kiss him goodnight....kisses and saying i love you are things we still do quite often and we been together almost two years. I know thats not long, but still lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 9:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• We always kiss each other goodbye and sometimes we just kiss each other because we want to. We make out and french during sex and I LOVE the way he kisses so sometimes I'll make out with him just for fun..lol.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• yes we do!

we love to kiss! and we're always telling each other we love each other. and it's ALWAYS when one of us is leaving, getting home, or hanging up the phone.

makeout sessions are somewhat rare b/w sex sessions, but we still have the random frolic of kissing every now and then. :)
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes we do and frequently too;)

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Oh Yes! We love kissing!! And french kissing although that isnt quite as often. We kiss when he is leaving to go anywhere and always always even if we are mad at each other we say I love you. Because you really never know when it will be the last time you get to say it. I will admit though sometimes if I'm mad he'll say when he's leaving or getting off the phone "I love you" And I'll say " i love you too but I'm still mad!" lol guess thats childish! lol
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• nope-not anymore...unless there is more than that goin on. We used to kiss good-night EVERY night but the last few years that stopped
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009