need ideas on where to take my SO?

Would like to take my SO on a smallt trip w/ our 1 year old. She's pretty even tempered so I think no matter what we do she'll be fine. I would like a 2 or 3 night stay beginning on a sunday til a wed. Since I'm between semesters it will have to happen sometime between beginning of jan to mid feb. I know its confusing but due to his work and my school we have specific days and stuff. Basically I don't know where to go especially because I don't know what the weather will be like. OH yay I live in Los angeles. Any ideas? Tourist attractions? Good hotels in those cities? On a budget. Thanks!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Travel

• santa barbara? a cabin in the red woods? san fran? san diego? big bear? palm springs?
    Anonymous

• Go to San Francisco or San Diego. Go to the zoo, Fisherman's Warf, China town, etc.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:00 AM on Dec. 9, 2009