Six pack after baby?

is it possible? Anyone have one? I only have one baby and I feel like I'll never get rid of this belly.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:50 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I'm with you on that one! But lets just hope it will happen:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 9:01 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• After my first 3 kids I had a 6 pack. They are all 5 years apart. Recently I had a baby a year and something right after another. My muscles actually separated. So I'm nervous as well. They say it takes 6 month to heal. Its only been 4 months. So idk. My doctor says I may need a little lipo or a tummy tuck. Their is a new thing called Lazer Lipo, no surgery. Yeay!
    TummyPrincess

Answer by TummyPrincess at 7:38 AM on Dec. 4, 2009

• Oh yes, totally possible. My friend has had 3 kids and she is one of those women in fitness competitions. She is ripped.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2009

• definitely possible. start doing cardio 4-5 days a week to burn the fat. however your diet is the essential part. clean it up and you'll see results!
    jazzyjae

Answer by jazzyjae at 4:09 PM on Dec. 11, 2009