vista print

Has anyone else used vista print..do you like it? do they charge you a 15 dollar a month fee? I heard they do but i have used it for a while and have not came acrossed that fee.

proudmom34

Asked by proudmom34 at 8:56 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just ordered from them last week. My stuff came in on monday. Tee Shirt, lables, business cards, 2 car magnets, small magnets, 100 sm. postcards and 50 rack cards = $42 total, shipping and all!

I love Vista Print. I have never paid a monthly fee. However if you want their web page service there is a fee. I don't know what it is, but I know it's there. If you are wanting a website though, use Yola.com, it's free. You can buy a domain name at godaddy.com for like $10 or less per year... I have all my sites through Yola. Check them out see what you think - www.SabrinasCloset.info and www.ThisIsAP.com the others are still in the pre-launch state... But Yola is still the best choice for free web pages.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I used it once for free business cards & only paid shipping. No hassles & quick servive , will use again after I use the 500 free cards
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 9:41 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Yes I use it. It can be a hassle with everything being do-it-yourself design, but if you've got time, it's good. Plus, after you spend the initial time designing your stuff, it's all saved to your account so if you just want to reorder the same stuff it's very easy. Their prices are good, and once you've ordered from them once, you'll be on their e-mail list and will get messages from them about every other day with deals they're offering. They're good about standing behind their products too. I've been using them for 5 years, and have only had a couple of things I ordered that didn't turn out well, and they replaced the products. No monthly fee either, unless you're talking about the web-hosting service they offer. Give em a try.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:04 AM on Dec. 4, 2009