How often do you bath your baby?

My dghter is 19 months. If she doesn't poop one day I might skip her bath. Also her hair does not get greasy (like mine). lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Health

• My son has to have one every day or he gets really gross.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:57 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• My son is 10 weeks old, and I give him one every other day usually.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• when he was really little every couple of days. now he is 14 months and we give him one almost every day because he gets grimy! sometimes, if it has been a fairly uneventful and non-messy day (like... if he doesnt' have peanut butter in his hair!) we'll skip it. Or, if we are gone and he falls asleep on the way home, skip it til morning.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• i bathe my 3 y/o and 3 month old every day, it's part of our routine and yes at 3 months old he knows when things are out of wack...he's fussy if he hasn't had a bath by a certain time
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I give her a bath everyday and wash her hair a couple times a week. Bathtime is part of her bedtime routine so I stay consistent. If I decide I'm lazy and dont want to give her a bath then she wont go to sleep.
    drs1206

Answer by drs1206 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Depends on the child.... or at least it should =-) My middle son LOVED to be held in a warm shower when he was cranky as a baby..... 3 months to about 24 months.... well he was pretty cranky and we spent a lot of time holding him while in the shower and since we were in there I would "bath" him with soap. Until one time he got a rash.... and odd rash. Took him to the doctors who asked how often we bathed him.... Hahahaha thinking the doctor was saying our son was "dirty" My husband got upset and said SEVERAL times a day!!!!!! The doctor went on to inform us we were actually washing off his skin, and all of his natural skin protection. OOPS! We stopped using soap every time, only used soap a couple times per week =-)

kanalee

Answer by kanalee at 11:04 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• My kids skip days unless they are dirty from playing outside or something else. Too much soap is drying to the skin, and it's just not as necessary.
    asaffell

Answer by asaffell at 11:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• Usually twice a week. I don't want to dry out her skin. If she got really dirty (chapstick in her hair tonight) then she gets a bath.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 3, 2009