Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting an unwilling partner to leave?

My fiance and I aren't working out, we've been engaged for 3 years and it hasn't been working for a while. Our relationship has ALWAYS been rocky, I was just young and naive. I don't know how to get him out of my family house and on his own two feet. He has bad credit and we have little money. I don't know if he'd willingly go to his mother for help and I don't want to have to be the one to ask her to get him out of my family's home. Any advice?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Have you sat down and told him you are breaking up with him and he needs to move out? That would be the best thing to do.

    Answer by louise2 at 9:06 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

  • i agree with louise . besides , if he hasnt done anything to improve , he'll never will and much less if he sees that you arent "against it" if he was in your place he would have told you already to leave , why dont you do the same ?

    for wut u said , it seems like u have wasted 3 yrs , and if u dont speak up , ull be wwasting wayyyyyy more than 3 years .

    get rid of the looser so you can be able to get MR.Right to come nocking on your door !

    Answer by happymom1988 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.