HAS ANY ONE GOTTEN AN TUBAL LIGATION DONE???

i got one done almost 2 yrs ago n now im having signs that i might b prego again(scared) n i have bad pain around my lower back n under my right ribs...can some one tell me if this is normal???

mely_mel

Asked by mely_mel at 9:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had one about one and half years ago. I got really scared when I though I might be pregnant, but was just having a late period. If you are feeling those pains, there's an increased chance of ectopic pregnancy if you get prego with a tubal. Take a pregnancy test and go to the gyno if the pain doesn't go away. It can cost you your life.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 9:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• I had mine done almost 3 years ago. It's not 100%, so there is a chance of getting pregnant, but the chance of it being ectopic is extremely high. But if that were the case, the pain would be down low in your abdomen, in the middle (near your ovaries/uterus). If the pain is that high, there's a few things it could be - some depending which side the pain is on of course - ribs out of whack, gall bladder, colon issues, gas, appendix, kidneys, among others. If you're in a great deal of pain, or just worried, go in NOW.
    Anonymous