My husband has NO patience at all...does yours?

My husband reacts to almost everything in a negative way. He can't stand slow drivers, having to wait, when people talk to him or people who talk to him too much, he makes fun of others but he can't stand others making comments about him. He has no patience with out pets or our child. He snaps at them and growls at the animals. I know life can be stressful but it is difficult to not want to just hide in my bed all day or in my room alone with him acting like that. I get so fed up that I try to talk to him about it but he has no patience with me so he tunes me out. I have exploded at him and I don't want to do that to him. We have gone to counseling but it seems like this is just how he is going to be.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Um no! Mine is the same way! We are arguing now! We were in the car going to get decorations and he was pist about the way I pulled out of the parking spot! Everytime he gets in my car he starts saying it's a mess! I cant stand him sometimes. I swear he's lucky we have a daughter together lol. And counseling? He would never even go even if I asked. Whatevr. I just worry about my baby. he better wise up lol
    Anonymous

• Check out the domestic violence groups in here, both of your husbands sound as though they are emotionally abusive. You deserve better, please seek help.
    Anonymous

• Yes, mine goes off at the drop of a hat. I've tried to get him her nerve pills.
    Anonymous

• mine is pretty testy too...jsut wants everyone to go away and be quiet most of the time. Gets annoyed with the dog easily - though I get annoyed with the dog too ;)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• ehh. sometimes.

but it would get old REALLY fast if he was always bitching. sometimes you just need to suck it up and deal with life. period.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 10:09 PM on Dec. 3, 2009