Will it be soon before I go into labor

I am 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I lost my mucus plug over 2 weeks ago. I keep feeling pressure on my cervix. My last ultrasound showed that her head was really really low. I am just wondering if i'm getting close? Is there any suggestions of things I can do to speed this up.

hopebabe15

Asked by hopebabe15 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Take long walks if your dr says its ok maybe eat some spicy food or just relax before the baby comes.
    Anonymous

• This might be TMI but sex might speed the process along. Sperm is suppose to soften the cervix. It worked for me. I had sex with my hb and I went into a labor about 8 hours later.
    Anonymous

• walk around alot and drink alot of water. worked for me. water broke in a hour nd a half. GL
    Anonymous

• you could still be pregnant for weeks. it's so hard to tell. many women feel like that for the last few weeks. you can try walking and having sex, but really they will only help if you're about to go into labor anyway, imo. what i would do is rest as much as possible. :) good luck
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 4, 2009