I had a beautiful baby boy 6 months ago and I still haven't gotten back to my pre baby body. I've been thinking about getting the Wii Fit. I've heard it works really well. Have any of ya'll used the Wii Fit and how has it worked out for you?

tasase

Asked by tasase at 10:22 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• The thing about the Wii Fit is that whatever effort you put into it, that's what you get out of it.

So, if you do the "hard" exercises and really work at them, and do it all the time, you'll get in great shape. If you do the "easy" exercises and you only work out 2 or 3 times a week, you won't see any improvement or changes.

The good thing about it is that you can monitor and track your progress. I don't like it as much as going to the gym, because you can't do any cardio (like running, bikes, etc). So if you like cardio and you're trying to burn fat, the Wii Fit is probably not what you need.
    mamagoose07

Answer by mamagoose07 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 3, 2009

• you'll never truly have your 'prebaby' body.

you may lose the weight but your body has changed physically ; hips are wider, and you probably have a bit of a belly.

stay consistent, don't overdo it.

a product or thing won't help with anything unless you're willing to put 100% effort in and keep it up.
    Anonymous

• i like the wii fit, but doesnt really offer many options for ab workouts. I like going onto youtube.com under fitness and try mix and matching workout videos. Look for Jillian michaels she has alot of great videos that work awesome. I noticed a big difference and I have 2 kids
    jerzeegrl0205

Answer by jerzeegrl0205 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2009

• Wii fit is ok, Wii Active is much more intensive, better balanced, and just an all around better work out. That said, no matter what you do, you're better off having a variety. Most people quit working out because they get bored with it and start making excuses not to. Get some Wii workout games, or even some like DDR or Outdoor Challenge (not specific workout programs but you'll still get a good workout from them), but also get some regular work out dvd's. The Walk Away the Pounds series and most of the CRUNCH ones are good.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2009