Freebie Force?

Anyone do Freebie Force?? How much are you making each month?? How long have you been with the company??

Pros?
Cons?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I just checked on www.bbb.org and it has an F rating. I work from home and I can help you work from home if you're interested.
    I am a stay at home Mom to two children. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory, No MLM! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS. The best part is I can make money and be with my Family!!! Joining Internet CEO Moms is one of the best decisions I have made for my family and myself. You can have the best of both worlds too!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Check out my website
    http://www.4MyFamilyandMe.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:36 AM on Dec. 4, 2009