how likely?

I have a 9 week old and I started having sex 5 weeks PP (too soon, i know). We used condoms every time. I started BC 6 weeks PP and we obviously continued using condoms but we did mess around without one a little bit. One time he penetrated without a condom for just a few min. but pulled out and put a condom on and then we continued. But I realize that was very stupid since my BC needs a month to fully kick in and the chances of getting pregnant again after giving birth is very likely.

I still haven't gotten my period back. I'm crampy, lots of vaginal discharge, tired, gassy and nauseated. I know that could all mean my period is about to come but I'm nervous.

How likely do you think it is that I'm pregnant? I know it was stupid to fool around without a condom and I know you have know way of telling me for sure...but how likely do you THINK it is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Dec. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it's very unlikly, unless he came a little. My hubby and I only put the condom on toward the end of sex and I've never accidently got pregnant, and that's been our method for years and years. If you're concerned, take a test. It's probably just your body trying to get back to normal. :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:45 PM on Dec. 3, 2009